Blackwater Agency offers the Florida Security “D” license class as 4 days of classroom instruction. This security course is broken into 2 courses, the 24-hour “D” unarmed security course & the D 16-hour unarmed security class. The 40-hour security “D” officer course includes the Florida security certification & security license Florida requirements mandated by the State of Florida Division of Licensing.
Class “G” course offers the Florida G license as three, 8-10 hour days of classroom and gun range instruction. The 28 hour Statewide firearms training includes all gun license requirements and armed security officer course curriculum mandated by the State of Florida Division of Licensing.
Any person applying for a license must be at least 18 years of age, be of good moral character, not have a disqualifying criminal history or a disqualifying history of mental illness, drug or alcohol abuse and must be authorized to work in this country.
- 28 Hr G course starts at 0830
- Bring a notepad and pen for course notes
- No Ammunition allowed in Classroom, RANGE ONLY!
- No open shoes or sneakers, boots only
- Long pants with strong belt – (i.e. jeans, duty or tactical pants) – *NO SHORTS OR SWEAT PANTS ALLOWED*
- Crew neck t-shirt, dress or polo shirt – *NO TANK TOPS OR LOW CUT SHIRTS ALLOWED*
- If you wear glasses please bring them to class
40 Hour Security “D” Training and 28 Hour Security “G” Training